Recipe: Cinnamon Apple Pie
Let’s learn how to make an irresistible cinnamon apple pie? This classic dessert combines the sweet, comforting taste of apples with a smooth cream, all over a crunchy, mouth-watering pastry. The special touch of cinnamon makes each piece a true explosion of flavors.
If you are a fan of delicious desserts, this recipe is the right one for you! Follow step by step and try this amazing dish that will conquer your taste buds in every bite. Let’s get to work and bon appétit!
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 box of condensed milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 milk cups
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of boiling water
- 5 well washed, peeled and sliced apples
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter, the egg yolk and knead well with your hands until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Sprinkle a little flour on a smooth, flat surface and place the dough on it.
- Open the dough with the help of a rolling pin until it is approximately 1 cm thick.
- Transfer the dough to a removable bottom shape and take it to the oven for about 20 minutes or until it starts to gold and becomes crispy.
- Put the condensed milk, the milk and the egg yolks in a pan.
- Mix well and bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When it starts to boil, gradually add the cornstarch, stirring vigorously to avoid the formation of lumps.
- When the cream thickens, remove it from the heat, add ground cinnamon to taste and set it aside.
- Sprinkle sugar in the bottom of a skillet and put it on a low flame.
- As soon as it starts to look like caramel, pour the boiling water into the pan and stir well to dissolve the caramel.
- Place the apple slices in the skillet and cook for approximately 3 minutes, stirring gently so that they become soft but do not fall apart.
- With the dough already baked, evenly spread the cream.
- Then distribute the apple slices over the cream and sprinkle more cinnamon to taste.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours so it firms up and cools down.
- Just unmold it and your delicious apple pie with cream and cinnamon is ready to be served.
Don’t forget to share with us when you try out the recipe, ok?