Represent and promote the Brazilian fruit farming sector to the international market.
Be recognized as the leading representative entity of the Brazilian fruit farming sector to the national and international market.
Associativism (Cooperativism), ethics, transparency, professionalism, and sustainability.
See what Abrafrutas offers to its Members:
– Develop an Exporting Culture in the Members;
– Promote Brazilian Fruits in the Domestic and Foreign Markets;
– Carry out data collection for Sectorial Statistics;
– Assist the Members in their relations with Government Authorities in Brazil and abroad;
– Coordinate at all levels the common interests of the Members;
– Work politically towards the interests of the Members in the several levels that constitute the national and international public life;
– Create a communication network within the fruit farming sector that can better integrate the various links in the production chain, making it more competitive and organized.
We participate in events to show how Brazilian fruit growing is sustainable and easy to be included in the menu of any country.
Follow our participation in national and international exhibitions, reinforcing the importance of fruit growing in Brazil.
We hold online and face-to-face workshops to discuss interests and sustainable development in the sector.