It has a light, bittersweet flavor and is rich in nutrients such as B vitamins, vitamin C and potassium, and is usually consumed fresh.
Its main health benefits are:
- Provide energy, as it is rich in carbohydrates, and can be used in pre-workout or snacks;
- Help control blood pressure, as it is rich in potassium;
- Improve the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats, as it contains B vitamins;
- Help improve intestinal transit, as it is rich in fiber;
- Increase the feeling of satiety and avoid cravings for sweets, due to their fiber content and taste;
- Help calm and improve blood circulation, as it is rich in magnesium.
The ideal is to consume atemoya fresh, buying the fruits still firm, but without black or very soft spots, which indicates that they have passed their point of consumption.
Brazilian Atemoya, the taste of tropicality and the exotic that will delight all consumers!