Recipe: Chia pudding with mango and coconut
Today’s recipe is a light, cold and very tasty snack: chia pudding with mango and coconut. This meal is rich in fibers that act in the smooth functioning of the intestine and avoid constipation. It also acts as a booster in the immune system: the vitamins A and C present in its composition increase immunity and prevent diseases. The ideal choice for an afternoon snack on hot summer days.
Check out the full recipe below.
- 200 ml of coconut milk (or other vegetable milk of your choice)
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of grated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of honey or molasses
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 small mango sliced into cubes
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In a pot, put the coconut milk, the chia seeds, the grated coconut, the honey and the vanilla extract. Mix, cover and set aside for a few minutes. Stir, cover again and refrigerate it for 3 hours (or overnight).
- Assemble layers of chia with coconut milk and mango cubes in individual cups or bowls.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and serve immediately.
Share with us your reproduction of this delicious recipe.