Easter Recipe: Apple pie
A delicious recipe that usually pleases the family and is very successful, even for its practicality, in which cream, dough, and fruit go together in the oven. Let’s learn how to prepare this apple pie and win over the family at Easter lunch?
- 1 and 1/2 packets of cornstarch cookies
- 120 g butter
- 11 sliced gala apples
- 9 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can heavy cream
- 4 egg yolks
- Vanilla to taste
- Crush the crackers in a food processor (you can also use a blender) and add the margarine until you get a moist and homogeneous flour.
- Line the base of a removable bottom mold. Set aside.
- Take to medium heat: the sliced apple, the sugar and the lemon and cook until the water dries up.
- Add the cinnamon and let it cool. Then spread over the cookie base. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat: the condensed milk, the yolks and the vanilla and stir until thickened. Turn off the heat and add the heavy cream.
- Pour over the apple candy and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake the pie in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20 minutes.
- Serve cold or warm, with a scoop of ice cream on top.