Frango com molho de laranja
– 1 kg of skinned chicken (breast, thighs and drumsticks)
– 1 large chopped onion
– 3 minced garlic cloves
– Juice of 3 oranges
– oil, salt, black pepper to taste
Method of preparation
- Season the chicken with onion, garlic, salt and pepper, orange juice and drizzle of olive oil and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to taste.
- Transfer the chicken and seasoning to a baking tray and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in a preheated medium oven (356°F) for 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and leave for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, accompanied by rice.