Image description
  • News
  • Highlights

Carlini faz sua primeira exportação de Avocado Hass Orgânico para o Reino Unido

Monday May 9th, 2022

A reference in the production of five different varieties of avocados and with constant attention to environmental preservation issues, Carlini reaches higher heights with the export of Organic Avocado. “Since 2020, with the construction of a modern and quality-oriented Packing House, exports have started directly from the company’s farms to new markets, offering organic avocados” explains Cecília Whately, Managing Partner of the company.

The group also started providing technical services to partner producers of the Hass variety and has international certifications such as Global Gap, Grasp and Rain Forest Alliance, both on the farms and in the Packing House, which is equipped with cold chambers, cooling tunnel, and high technology. in the fruit sorting machine.

“We have made a robust investment in recent years, which guarantees us more agility and quality throughout the post-harvest process and, in addition to the important and necessary certifications for exports already mentioned, the Organic seal came to crown our commitment to sustainability. and the company’s socio-environmental engagement” comments Carlos Whately, commercial manager at Carlini Avocados.

Currently, 90% of the production of the Hass variety is exported to the European Union, United Kingdom and Argentina markets and the remaining 10% is sold on the domestic market.

The company is associated with ABRAFRUTAS through ABPA (Brazilian Association of Avocado Producers), allowing a constant flow of strategic information, contact with importers and exporters, participation in international events, actions that are fundamental for competitiveness, the promotion of exports and opening of new markets.


Notificação de Cookies

Ao clicar em “Aceitar todos os cookies”, você concorda com o armazenamento de cookies no seu dispositivo para melhorar a navegação, analisar a utilização do site e contribuir para melhorar sua experiência. mais informações