Recipe: mango sorbet with orange
A light, tasty, practical, and extremely nutritious recipe: mango sorbet with orange! This sugar-free sorbet is a refreshing and healthy option for hot days. In addition to being delicious, it provides a dose of essential vitamins, such as vitamin C from the mango and orange.
Check out the full recipe below!
- 2 ripe mangoes
- Juice of one orange
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Peel and cut the mangoes into medium-sized pieces. Arrange them on a baking sheet, avoiding piling them up to ensure that they stay loose once frozen. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours (or freeze overnight).
- Remove the mango from the freezer and wait 10 minutes for it to reach room temperature before blending. This prevents damage to the processor and speeds up the preparation process.
- Place the frozen mango pieces in the processor, add the orange juice, and start blending in pulse mode to shred the pieces.
- Continue blending at high speed until you achieve a creamy sorbet consistency, approximately 10 minutes. Halfway through, pause and mix the pieces with a spatula to ensure a homogeneous mixture.
- Despite the time required, it’s worth it because the longer you churn, the creamier the ice cream will be. Serve immediately and enjoy!
For a special touch, you can decorate with mint leaves or add orange zest before serving. This dessert is perfect for pleasing the palate while maintaining a health-conscious choice. Try it and enjoy this tropical combination of flavors!